In accordance with the Social policy of "KazAgro" National management holding" JSC approved by the decision of the Board of directors of "KazAgro" Holding" JSC dated July 20, 2009 No. 17, one of main tasks of the mentioned policy is provision of social responsibility of "KazAgro" Holding" JSC and its subsidiary joint stock companies.
Under social responsibility "KazAgro" Holding" JSC and its subsidiary joint stock companies annually carries out activities for sponsorship and charity assistance to citizens suffered from natural disasters and other circumstances, and low-income citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Thus, in order to support financially "KazAgro" Holding" JSC and its employees in 2013 from voluntary contributions made a charity support to the following citizens:
1) families of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan dead in result of plane accident near Almaty city, and children of Galymzhan Dyusenov and Indira Rakhimbek;
2) citizen Abylova M.K. and Zholdasova G. for child curing in china;
3) citizen Belgibayeva B.F. who is disable person, for purchasing stutter apparatus, orthopedic shoes, glasses for children;
4) citizen Turashev O., who is disable person, for purchasing leg prosthesis;
5) citizen Saukhat Zh.B. for health screening and operation in Germany.
Also, "KazAgro" Holding" JSC supported the Organization of veterans of the Ministry of agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan for their statutory activities.