The «Silk Way» program
Characteristics of terms of credit
Terms of credit
Export-oriented companies, second-tier banks for the subsequent crediting of export-oriented companies
Aim of the program
Financing of priority areas, in accordance with Appendix No. 1:
- Fixed asset acquisition, including modernization of property;
- CIW, including reconstruction;
- Financing of working capital;
- Refunding of the projects after launching*.
Currency of the loan:
Republican budget, UNPF
From 50,000,000 tenge up to 25% of the equity capital of the Corporation
Loan / credit line term
up to 120 months
For final borrowers:
- fixed assets acquisition, including modernization of facilities; Construction and installation works, including reconstruction; refinancing projects after launching of the project - 8% per annum (AERR - from 8% per annum);
- working capital financing - 11.28% per annum (AERR - from 11.28% per annum).
- fixed assets acquisition, including modernization of facilities; Construction and installation works, including reconstruction; refinancing projects after launching of the project - 4% per annum (AERR - from 4% per annum);
- working capital financing - 7.28% per annum (HESA - from 7.28% per annum).
Repayment grace period of PD and fee:
- gardens – up to 36 months;
- other directions - up to 24 months
In accordance with the Collateral policy.
STB - without collateral, within the limit established by the decision of the Authorized Body.
* Refinancing projects are subject to the decision of the authorized body of the Corporation to provide a guarantee letter on subsequent refinancing, subject to compliance with technical parameters for the project, based on the conclusion of industry experts from the Corporation, as well as after receiving supporting documents for the launching of the implemented project.
Appendix No. 1
Creation, expansion and modernization
Oil processing / oil extraction plants
Meat processing complexes
Poultry factory of meat direction
Fruit and vegetable stores
Development of commercial fish production
Establishment of intensive gardens