The «Ken dala» program
(spring field and harvesting works)
Parameters of terms of credit
Terms of credit
Legal entities (including agricultural consumer cooperatives (hereinafter – ACC)) and individuals (Peasant Agriculture, Farming Enterprise, Individual Entrepreneur), CU, Microfinance organization, Regional test center, Second -tier banks
Aim of the program
· Lending to Agro-industrial complex for financing of working capital, spring field works and harvesting, and also for further lending to agricultural commodity producers by means of purchase of crop output;
· Lending to CU, , microfinance organization, regional test center, Second-tier banks for further financing of Agro-industrial complex and ACC (for spring field works and harvesting);
· Replacement of own / borrowed funds used to finance agribusiness entities for spring sowing and harvesting campaigns, including CU, Microfinance organization, Regional test center, Second -tier banks.
Currency of the loan:
From 1 000 000 tenge up to 25% of the equity capital of the Corporation (for STB - no more than the risk limit on the amount of second-tier banks, established by the decision of the Authorized Body)
· For direct borrowers- till 1 December of the relevant funding year;
· For Credit Unions, Micro-financing organization, Second-tier banks - till 20 November of the relevant funding year.
- For direct borrowers – 3 % per annum (annual effective rate of return 3 % per annum);
- For Second -tier banks – 2% per annum
- For CU, microfinance organization, regional test center - 4 % per annum (annual effective rate of return 4 % per annum);
- In the case of financing of direct borrowers - a guarantee of STB;
- In the case of financing of CT as a security accepted property that meets the requirements of the collateral policy of the Corporation;
- In the case of financing of MFIs as the provision of is received RIC;
- In the case of financing of RIC and STB collateral is not required.
Interested potential borrowers can obtain information on paper and electronic media in Central Office and all regional branches of the Corporation.
Telephone: 8 (7172) 559-961, 8 (7172) 559-964.
Address: Astana, 11 Imanov St., BC "Nursaulet-1", office 610.
1.List of documents for Peasant Agriculture, Farming Enterprise, Individual Entrepreneur
2. List of documents for Legal Entities.
3. Crop growers
"Agrarian Credit Corporation" JSC announces that due to a number of violations of " NGO Kazfintehekspert" LLP and "Bureau of Evaluation and Examination" LLP are not recommended as a company to assess the facilities provided as collateral for loans.