Program of microcreditng "Eco-Damu"
Program mission: development of alternative types of activities and implementation of stable ecologic safe methods of agriculture, forestry, fishery and hunting.
Task group: individuals and legal entities, peasant farms and farm enterprises, individual businessmen.
Mission: crediting in the project (rural) territories adjacent to Special protected natural territories by offering to replace the unstable economic activity for alternative types of activity.
Financial instrument: loan.
Mіnimal loan amount per one Borrower: 100 monthly rated parameters established by the act of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About republican budget" for the year when the positive solution on the project financing will be made.
Maximal loan amount per one Borrower: 5400 monthly rated parameters established by the act of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About republican budget" for the year when the positive solution on the project financing will be made.
- annual 4% .
Effective rate of remuneration:
- not more than 4.4% annual.
Maximal credit term:
Not more than 54 (fifty four) months.
For leasing the production term start is made from the signing date of the acceptance act of the leasing subject by the parties.
Periodicity of the principal amount repayment: on a monthly/quarterly/1 (once) per half-year and 1(once) a year basis with the possibility of partial/full earlier repayment.
Periodicity of remuneration repayment: on a monthly/quarterly/1 (once) per half-year basis with the possibility of repayment of the accrued remuneration within the credit term for actually used period.
Grade period for the principle amount and remuneration repayment: not more than one third of the credit term duration.
Way of repayment: Annuity (repayment by equal installments) / differentiated (the principal amount repayment by equal installments)/ provision of flexible schedule.
Security: according to the Pledge policy of the Company.
Principal requirements to the Borrower:
1. No overdue debts on taxes and other obligatory payments to the budget at date of submission/consideration of the request for a credit (for peasant farm/ farm enterprise/ Individual businessman);
2. No overdue debts to Secondary Tier Bank and other financial institutes for the latest reporting date (the current month of the request supply);
3. Credit history permissible for credit (if any credit history)
4. KZT account availability in the Secondary Tier Bank to control the monetary fund movement under the loan issued;
5. Use the credit for development of alternative types of activities to implement the stable ecologically sage methods of agriculture, forestry, fishery and hunting within the borders not more than 50 kilometers around the Specially protected natural territory specified in the Program for microcrediting Eco-Damu" for the years 2014-2024 within the Project of the Global Ecological Fund / Development program for United Nations/ State Institution "Forestry and Fauna Committee of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
6. Documents submission to the Company required and sufficient for verification of the loan permitted use;
7. Availability of the land lot owned or under the right of temporary, payable, long-term land use or under the contract on joint activity/ contract on joint use of property next to the Special protected natural territory.
Special terms: women have the priority right for participation in the program for microcrediting "Eco-Damu".
8. Financing of remuneration rates on borrowers' credits
Within the program on financing of remuneration rates of credits as well as leasing of technological equipment and agricultural machinery by the Agriculture financial support Fund per 9 months of the current year 122 loans of APK subjects financing are approved, the principal amount debt on which is 495.3 mln.KZT. the volume of subsidiaries for the year 2015 is 73.3 mln.KZT.
From that number the financed credits are for:
- Purchase of fixed assets and construction – 106 loan agreements (the subsidiaries volume is 69.7 mln.KZT);
- The circulating funds replenishment – 15 loan agreements (the subsidiaries volume is 2.7 mln.KZT);
- Construction – 1 loan agreement (the subsidiary volume is 814 thsd.KZT).
Remind you that interest rates subsidizing on loans, and leasing of agricultural machinery and technological equipment is carried out within the framework of the Act of Republic of Kazakhstan "On state regulation of development of agriculture and rural areas" and is aimed at improving access to financial services for the subjects of agro-industrial complex.
Subsidizing is performed under credit agreements with a fixed nominal rate of remuneration of not more than 14% per annum in KZT and not more than 10% per annum in foreign currency.