JSC «Kazagromarketing» was created by the resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 28, 2003 №220 "On the establishment of an open joint stock company "Kazagromarketing" and is a specialized organization involved in activities to support the agro-industrial complex. Since 2007, the Company is a part of JSC "National management holding "KazAgro".
The Company is a specialized organization that provides a range of services for information and marketing support to participants in the agricultural market.
The current activities of the Company and the regional network cover eight main areas:
1. Information and consulting support;
2. Monitoring and analysis of markets (analytics, price monitoring);
3. Assistance in promoting agricultural products to domestic and foreign markets (stock, exhibition and fair course);
4. Development of information systems in the agro-industrial complex (Identification of farm animals - IFA, Unified automated control system - UACS);
5. Compulsory insurance in crop production;
6. Financial improvement of agro-industrial complex entities;
7. The program of subsidizing in the framework of guarantee and insurance of loans of agro-industrial complex entities;
8. Investment subsidies to agro-industrial complex entities.
The company has a wide regional network and is represented by 15 branches/representative offices throughout Kazakhstan.
The Company is audited by a leading global company – Ernst&Young.
The current activities of the Company and the regional network cover the following main areas:
1. Marketing and analytical studies.
Within the framework of this line of business, the Company weekly monitors the price situation for the main food products, agricultural products and fuel and lubricants on the markets of regional centers and Astana and Almaty, according to the approved list of products and methods, and monitoring of prices for agricultural products from producers, including livestock.
Work is carried out on a set of prices for basic food products for the following countries: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenia, Tadjikistan and China. A monthly summary of world food prices is also carried out via the Internet (sources: World Bank and FAO).
In total, within the framework of price monitoring, the Company continuously processes 166 items.
At the same time, for 14 years the Company has been carrying out activities to conduct analytical and marketing research in the sectors of the agro-industrial complex.
Also, within the framework of carrying out activities in this direction, the Company conducts exhibition and fair events.
- International agrarian investment forum "AgroInvest.KZ-2008";
- Fair of achievements of the agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Karaotkel" (2006-2012);
- Kazakhstan grain forum «KAZGRAIN» (2006–2012), on the order of FAO "Round table of grain analysts of Kazakhstan" (2015);
- Central Asian horticultural forum «KAZAGROFOOD» (2007, 2008);
- International animal breeding forum «KAZMEAT&MILK» (2010-2011);
- International conference "Agrarian innovations: Kazakhstan vector" (2011);
- Conference "Veterinary safety is the basis for sustainable development of livestock in Kazakhstan" (2012);
- Conference "Material and technical support of the agro-industrial complex of Kazakhstan" (2013);
- Auction on sale of cattle of Auliekol breed "Auliekol KazFarm Auction 2013" and regional auction on sale of breeding cattle "KarasuFarm" (2013 – 2015) and others.
2. IT direction (UACS, IFA and etc.).
One of the important directions of the Company is the development of information systems and their technical support, in particular:
"Identification of farm animals" is an information system designed to account for the total number of animals in the context of oblasts, raions, rural districts and in the whole country, as well as the registration of vaccination of animals, control during the movement of animals and during quarantine activities.
The users of the portal are veterinary inspectors of the Committee for veterinary control and supervision of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan, veterinary doctors of veterinary stations/points, veterinarian doctors of the Local executive organs, specialists of the Republican veterinary laboratory of the Ministry of Agriculture of RK, the Processing center of the Ministry of Agriculture of RK, subsidiaries of "KazAgro" holding. The number of users is about 5000 people.
Since 2010, the Company has launched the implementation of the integrated information system "Unified automated control system for the sectors of the agro-industrial complex "E-agriculture" (hereinafter – UACS). This system was developed with the aim of automating the branches of agriculture.
The complex system of UACS includes the following subsystems:
1) The "Plant quarantine" portal is an information system designed to automate the issuance of phytosanitary, quarantine certificates and the activity of phytosanitary posts, including the filing of applications, processing, issuing permits or refusal letters, with the registration of acts of quarantine inspection. Users of the system are inspectors of the State inspection committee in the agro-industrial complex of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan (620 people).
2) The portal "Veterinary security of the transported products of the Customs union" is an information system intended for veterinary supervision and control of products imported, exported and transported through the member states of the Customs union. Also, the system is designed to maintain a database of registration numbers of manufacturing enterprises of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a database of veterinary drugs, fodders and feed additives of the RK, a database of issued veterinary certificates and veterinary and sanitary certificates.
The users of the system are veterinary inspectors of the Committee for veterinary control and supervision of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan, veterinary doctors of veterinary stations/points, and veterinarians of the Local executive organs (4118 people).
3) Subsystem "State registration of agricultural machinery" – information system designed for the registration of agricultural machinery. This system allows:
- to collect and analyze information on registration/removal of motorized vehicles (MV), collection and analysis of information on the issuance (replacement) of title documents to MV owners;
- maintain a single MV base (factory number, type, specialization, capacity, - maintain a single database of mortgage MV and are on the wanted list;
- carry out monitoring of the technical inspection of MV, etc.
Users of the system are technical inspectors of Local executive organs (229 people).