"Aray KZ" Ltd
Project name - Modernization of meat processing complex
Project location – Karaganda city
Project essence – Purchasing of cattle, small cattle, horses, production equipment, special vehicles, financing of working capital for modernization and launching of meat processing complex.
Project cost – 136,9 million tenge (0,74 million US dollars).
Investments required – 107,3 million tenge (0,58 million US dollars).
Production capacity in year - beef – 276 tons; mutton – 200 tons; canned goods – 580,2 thousand pieces; semi-finished products – 10 tons; sausage – 20 tons.
Payback period – 22 months.
Net present value (NPV): KZT 213 176 thousand (USD 1,1 million)
Project initiator - "Aray KZ" Ltd.
Readiness to share the project – 49%.
Material and technical base availability – administration and amenity block, feedlot, slaughter point with equipment, laboratory, trade pavilion is constructed, vehicles are purchased, necessary utilities are supplied, infrastructure is brought in, availability of land lot. There is a stock of raw – 130 heads of cattle, 200 heads of small cattle.
Current condition on the project:
1. under "Business map road-2020" all necessary infrastructure is supplied;
2. slaughter point is commissioned;
3. equipment of Bulgarian company "Bonner" is purchased for slaughter point;
4. feedlot status for 400 heads is received;
5. certificate CT KZ is received 100%.
6. application is submitted to receive the status of meat and meat products exporter.
Problems of project implementation – absence of financing, overdue accounts payable to "Agrarian credit corporation" JSC