Agrarians of Turkestan region were financed by 5.7 billion tenge
To ensure the implementation of projects with the use of advanced technologies in the field of agriculture for the provision of population employment. This is the main objective of the tripartite memorandum on cooperation concluded between the main financing subsidiaries of “KazAgro” National Holding, the Akimat of Turkestan region and “Atameken” chamber of entrepreneurs across Turkestan region.
The Parties have agreed on coordinated work to identify projects implemented on the territory of the region with the use of advanced technologies in the field of agriculture and their state support (investment subsidy and subsidy for remuneration rates), implementation of information and consulting activities, timely consideration of business plans aimed at agriculture development.
The chairmen of the Boards of directors of “Agrarian Credit Corporation” JSC Narmukhan Sarybayev, “Fund for financial support of agriculture” JSC Zhandar Omarov and Managing Director of “KazAgroFinance” JSC Almas Taubayev visited Turkestan region within the framework of the seminar “Forming a food zone on the territory of Turkestan city and projects implemented with the use of advanced technologies in the field of agriculture and with the aim of provision of population employment”, organized by the Akimat of the region. During the seminar, the issues of projects implementation for the construction of feed yards with developed infrastructure, poultry meat production, construction of dairy farms, greenhouses, fisheries, intensive gardening, microlending, etc. were discussed.
During his speech, the Chairman of the board of directors of “Fund for financial support of agriculture” JSC, Zhandar Omarov noted that since 2017 the Fund has been implementing the second direction of the Program “Productive employment and mass entrepreneurship for 2017-2021 years”. This year, according to the mentioned program, it is planned to raise loans from local executive bodies in the amount of 27.2 billion tenge, including in Turkestan region in the amount of more than 3 billion tenge. At the same time, Turkestan region accounts for 11.2% of the total funding allocation of the Fund across the country.
The total amount of support by “KazAgro” National Holding of Turkestan region’s agricultural sector only from the beginning of the year amounted to 5 771.9 million tenge.
The investment portfolio of Holding’s subsidiary companies at the beginning of the year is 72 projects in the amount of 43.5 billion tenge, with the creation of 2030 workspaces, 672 investment projects with the total amount of more than 500 billion tenge were implemented, the number of created workspaces is more than 21 thousand for the period of operation.
Within support program of SME subjects, the following were financed:
- according to “Agrobusiness” CC program (crediting of agricultural production and processing of agricultural products through the system of credit cooperatives) 14 CC (60 projects) for 704.8 million tenge (total - 123 CC (335 projects) in the amount of 7,055.5 million tenge).
- according to “Agrobusiness” program (direct crediting of processing agri supplies and food production) 7 projects for 597 million tenge (total - 53 projects in the amount of 9 296 million tenge),
- according to “Igilik” program for the development of agricultural animals and birds 51 projects for 186.5 million tenge (total - 175 projects in the amount of 527 million tenge)
- according to procurement projects 3 605 animals (40) for 915.7 million tenge (total - 21,109 bovine animals (141 agricultural producers) in the amount of 12,078.2 million tenge)
- according to procurement projects 6 026 animals (19) for 139.4 million tenge (total- 48,662 small cattle (89 agricultural producers) in the amount of 1,879.7 million tenge).
- according to procurement projects 530 animals (15) for 174.3 million tenge (total -1 917 horse animals (68 agricultural producers) in the amount of 642 million tenge)
For spring field and harvesting works this year, the Holding financed 640 agricultural producers in the amount of 2.1 billion tenge on crop area of 27.1 thousand hectares across the region (total - 1 162 agricultural producers for a total amount of 30 billion tenge on crop area of more than 1,266.8 thousand hectares).
104 financial leasing agreements were concluded through “KazAgroFinance” JSC in the amount of 784 million tenge (total 1,137 agreements in the amount of 15.3 billion tenge) for the performance of spring field and harvesting works, of which 97 agreements for the performance of spring field works in the amount of 761 million tenge (total 884 agreements in the amount of 12.2 billion tenge).
The agreements were concluded on purchase of 108 units of agricultural and special machines and equipment in the amount of 803.5 million tenge (total - 1 271 units of agricultural and special machines and equipment in the amount of 15 976 million tenge).